GOLD STANDARD WHEY
ON Gold Standard Whey utilises Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy.
That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey is ideal for trainers looking for high quality Whey Protein without the fuss.
KEY BENEFITS: OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% GOLD STANDARD WHEY
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
HOW TO TAKE:
Mix one rounded scoop with 250ml of water or your favourite beverage.
Take 1 serve right after training or in between meals as required to achieve nessesary protein intake.
Stack with Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine and L-Glutamine to achieve maximum recovery and results.