WHEY PROTEIN FOR SUPERIOR NATURAL DEVELOPMENT
International Protein Superior Whey protein is a rich source of all the essential amino acids, especially leucine, which are needed for natural muscular development.
Whey proteins are high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) which help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
Each serving contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate/Whey Protein Concentrate/Whey Peptides Blend
- Natural Fermented L-Glutamine – produced from rice without the use of chemicals so there are no toxic residues; only pure, clean L-Glutamine for recovery and immune function.
- No Aspartame – sweetened with sucralose for a pleasant taste and no unwanted compounds.
- No Fillers or Stabilisers – just high quality protein available for your body to digest at the rate it is meant to. Why pay for whey protein and then slow the absorption with gums and fillers?
- Easily Digested – quality whey proteins for rapid and efficient digestion. NO vegetable gums or soy proteins, so it won’t leave you feeling bloated.
- No Gluten – no cheap glutamine peptides derived from hydrolysed wheat or low quality wheat proteins making it suitable for coeliacs and people with wheat allergies.
- Zero Added Sugars – the only sugars in the product are naturally occurring from the Whey Proteins.
- No Artificial Flavours – all the great taste you want without the use of artificial flavours.
WHO IS IT FOR?
International Protein Superior Whey is ideal for all athletes looking to increase muscle recovery and build lean muscle mass.
KEY BENEFITS: INTERNATIONAL PROTEIN SUPERIOR WHEY
- Build Lean Mass
- Increase Muscle Recovery
- Reduce Soreness
- Aspartame Free
- Gluten Free
- High in BCAA’s
- No Fillers
- Added L-Glutamine
HOW TO TAKE:
Mix 40g (1 1/2 SCOOPS) with 200ml – 300ml of cold water, low fat milk, full cream milk or soymilk in a shaker or blender.
Take 2-3 times daily to obtain your required protein intake. Best times for use are first thing in the morning, mid morning and mid afternoon or before and after training.
Mix with low fat, full cream or soy milk for a delicious milkshake experience.