BUILDING CAREERS TOGETHER
Welcome to Derrimut247 Gym! We are excited to announce our partnership with Master Builders SA, a leading organization in the construction industry. As a gym partner, we want to help people who are interested in becoming a qualified tradesperson by joining Master Builders SA as a tradesperson.
Do you love working with your hands? Master Builders SA provides you with all the skills and support you will need to start your apprenticeship. We guarantee full-time employment and award rates of pay and conditions for the length of your apprenticeship (typically 4 years). Earn while you learn the trade you choose, gain experience in building and construction, and establish contacts in the industry through your host employer.
Master Builders SA offers a range of apprenticeships in various trades. Click on the links below to learn more about the trades we offer:
Carpentry & Joinery
Painting & Decorating
Wall & Ceiling Lining
Wall & Floor Tiling
BENEFITS OF APPRENTICESHIP
Undertaking an apprenticeship with Master Builders SA is the first step towards a secure and fulfilling career in the construction industry. Master Builders SA will match you with a Host Employer who will work with you to help you improve your skills, experience, and knowledge as you work on obtaining your nationally recognised trade certification as an apprentice. Benefits of apprenticeship include:
- Guarantee of award rates of pay and conditions
- Gain experience and establish industry contacts
- Choice of RTO for off-site trade school training
- Reward Apprentice of the Month / Year Awards
- Mentoring and support from Field Coordinators and mentors
- Professional Development and support with license applications
To become a Master Builders SA apprentice, you must meet the following requirements:
- Commitment to a nominal four-year training contract to achieve a Certificate in your chosen trade.
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have your own reliable transport to various locations across Adelaide.
- Willingness to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling activities and have the ability to work at heights and in minimal spaces.
- Capable of using hand and power tools.
- Prepared to work in commercial, residential, and industrial environments.
- Prepared to work between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Be able to follow instructions and have great communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
We have great Host Employers with available jobs and now are just looking for excellent and dedicated candidates, like you, who are looking to kick-start their careers in the booming building and construction industry. To register your interest in being our next apprentice, please complete our Apprentice Enquiry Form by clicking the button below. This form takes around 5-10 minutes, and if successful, we will contact you to discuss your application further. For further information about our apprenticeship opportunities,
Please get in touch with our Apprentice Team on 08 8211 7466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.