Derrimut 24:7 Gyms are the fastest growing and most renowned Gyms in the Southern Hemisphere! It is a one stop shop for everything fitness! We are home to first-rate, champion exercise equipment brands, a supplement and gym gear superstore, and high-protein meal packs. Select locations offer extensive group fitness classes, a ladies only section, and a range of Personal Trainers.
We take great pride in providing fitness enthusiasts the opportunity to train, no matter what time of day. Nationally renowned as Australia’s Biggest Gym, we offer a variety of services to create a gym experience like no other – we are More Than a gym.
This casual role will be for a Cleaner.
The key responsibilities are (but not limited to) the following:
- Cleaning – Utilising a range of cleaning products and equipment to maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the facility. Includes the cleaning of; Changing rooms, toilets, saunas, stairs, flooring and gym equipment.
- Customer Service – Greeting, being friendly and approachable to our guests, members and staff. Taking responsibility and pride in your presentation and approach.
- Assisting in enforcing COVID related rules and precautionary measures as well as acting as COVID Marshal.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- A professional and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and show initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High attention-to-detail skills
To be eligible for this position you must meet the below criteria;
- Have previous cleaning experience
- Ability to perform manual tasks, including; heavy lifting, climbing stairs and completing tasks at ground and overhead level.
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Police Check
In return we offer you:
- Complementary gym membership
- Fun, friendly and exciting working environment
- Career growth & opportunities
If this sounds like the position for you and you would like to join the Derrimut team, hit the apply button today!
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $26.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Penalty rates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Airport West VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- National Police Certificate (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)