COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my current membership?
• If you are in an existing LOCK IN contract, you are not eligible.
• If your contract has ENDED and you are month to month, you can cancel your direct debit with 30 day’s notice when the gyms re-open.
Any further questions, please email: email@example.com
HEALTH, SAFETY & CLEANING
How is your gym COVID-Safe?
In order to make our gyms the safest environment to train in we have implemented the following procedures;
• Cashless Business – to begin from 15th June 2020.⠀
• Front counter screens to limit contamination.⠀
• STRICTLY - No Towel, No Train. You must train with a gym towel at all times (this will be heavily supervised for the safety of our members and casuals).⠀
• QR code checkin must be presented to staff before entry.
• Introduction of new Cleaning Stations with hand sanitisers.⠀
• Derrimut 24:7 Gym “CLEAN TEAM.” Extra cleaners on site at all Gym locations cleaning equipment, topping up sanitary stations & ensuring distancing measures are being implemented.⠀
• Regular cleaning enforced by patrons for high “touch” areas.⠀
• Distancing measures enforced by maintaining safety distance requirements of 1.5m.⠀
• Water bubblers will be removed.⠀